At Action Against Hunger, we have set ourselves five strategic goals. The first two lay down our strategy and the other three are mechanisms for achieving the two main goals, which deal with acute malnutrition and humanitarian crises.
- INCREASE our impact on acute malnutrition by treating and preventing it, mainly in children under five.
- RESPOND to and prevent humanitarian crises, deal with vulnerability and strengthen the population’s resilience when facing a crisis.
- CONTINUE to develop partnerships with local, national and international actors, in order to increase the number of beneficiaries and promote their sustainability.
- DEVELOP our ability to guarantee an effective and efficient response to humanitarian crises.
- STAND OUT in the field of political advocacy and become a benchmark in terms of hunger and malnutrition.
EVERY YEAR WE REACH MORE AND MORE PEOPLE