This initiative aims to create networks that will help the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Spain provide the same entrepreneurship opportunities to people from groups at risk of social exclusion.
To do this, our work is based on three key action points:
Collaboration agreements: We want to establish synergies with other actors from the ecosystem, with the aim of improving entrepreneurship services adapted to people at risk of social exclusion.
Participation in networks: We provide Vives Project’s experience, resources and knowledge on inclusive entrepreneurship in order to generate and develop a more inclusive entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Research: We create knowledge and make theoretical contributions that allow for improved employability among people at risk of social exclusion.
- Vives Project creates and takes part in projects that promote the exchanging of good practice and innovation in order to create a more inclusive employment and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- European Networks
- Vives Project aims to create knowledge and make theoretical contributions that allow for improved employability among people at risk of social exclusion.
- Emerging entrepreneurship sectors for young people at risk of social exclusion
- Vives Project organises meetings and forums with the aim of creating synergies and knowledge with other actors from the inclusive entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Forum for work experience in social action organisations for groups at risks of social exclusion through entrepreneurship
- Forum for Inclusive Entrepreneurship