Strengthening NGO-based careers guidance services through Training and Technical Assistance.
Vives Project for NGOs bases its work on two approaches:
The VIVES NGO Training Programme, created to strengthen and provide tools to NGO entrepreneurship officers who advise people who want to start their own business.
Support and social consulting, aimed at strengthening Third Sector Bodies in entrepreneurship issues by providing technical advice and assistance on inclusive entrepreneurship, access to funding, mentoring programmes and work experience in companies.
THE IMPACT OF VIVES NGO
After a year of work with Vives Project, this video shows the impact the initiative has had on the organisations taking part in the programme and its end users.
SOCIAL SUPPORT AND CONSULTING
- Strengthening Programme for Inclusive Entrepreneurship
- Access to Funding Programme
- Mentoring Programme
- Social Entrepreneurship for NGOs Programme
- Consolidation Programme for NGO Social Entrepreneurship Initiatives
- Training Programme for Providing Advice to Entrepreneurs
- Social Economy Training Programme