In a situation like today’s, where fighting unemployment is one of our society’s biggest challenges, Vives People improves the employability of people at risk of social and occupational exclusion in order to help them access employment or entrepreneurship. Our approach is based on personal development, teamwork, public-private partnerships and social impact on the community.
This work is carried out through employment and entrepreneurship initiatives. The former is based on people taking part in social and occupational integration teams that facilitate their access to the job market or return to the education system. The latter works to improve their entrepreneurship skills and the necessary technical knowledge, allowing them to create or consolidate a business. To do this, we offer them training, advice, mentoring and access to funding.
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FOR WORK ITINERARY
- Vives Employment Programme
- Microloans for Female Entrepreneurs Programme
- A Practical Entrepreneurship Itinerary
- Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Itinerary for Immigrants: Stage II
- "JUMP!" Youth Entrepreneurship Training Programme
TECHNICAL TRAINING FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP ITINERARY
- Work experience programmes
- Vives Project and Youth Entrepreneurship and Employment Strategy